Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beverages from walk-in coolers to bar. Prepare written requisitions to maintain appropriate stock levels. Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, etc. for bars.
- Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beer, bottled water, liquor, etc. from walk-in coolers to bar.
- Prepare written requisitions for stock.
- Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, and keep fresh fruit rotated.
- Clean and maintain all areas of bar.
- Restock kegs of beer (approximately 50 pounds) in the walk-in coolers.
- Clean reach-in coolers and rotate bottled beer.
- Empty trash bins in bar area and transport to proper refuse bin.
- Receive and fulfill beverage orders from guests, cocktail servers, and bartenders.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard beverage recipes.
- Operate cash registers, and accurately complete transactions according to standardized procedures.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior experience in the same or related field preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.