Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beverages from walk-in coolers to bar. Prepare written requisitions to maintain appropriate stock levels. Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, etc. for bars.
- Complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and daily specials.
- Understand and meet sequence of service requirements for the Beverage Assistant position as well as all requirements for the Beverage Specialist and Lounge Serving Team.
- Clean and maintain all areas of bar.
- Prepare and stock the bar for service to bar specifications and stocking guides.
- Maintain supply of glassware, liquor, garnishes, ice, etc.
- Prepare written requisitions for stock.
- Assist Bar Specialist in the preparation and serving of beverages as directed by the Bar Specialist.
- Operate cash registers, and accurately complete transactions according to standardized procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months experience in the same or related field.
- Must have excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to life and maneuver up to 50 lbs. regularly.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.