Provide customer service within the players club by enrolling new members and supporting existing members. Assist guests with accounts, point redemption, promotion entries, and any other questions to ensure favorable gaming experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and player tracking system.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.