Receive and serve food and beverage orders from guests. May also be responsible for collecting payment and making change for guest checks.
- Complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and daily specials.
- Understands and meets sequence of service requirements for the Back Waiter/Food Specialist position as well as all requirements for the rest of the serving Team.
- Along with the Front Waiter, provide initial greeting to the guests.
- Greet the guest if the Front Server is occupied.
- Proved water service to the table and maintains water and other beverages throughout the meal.
- Responsible for bread service to the table.
- Demonstrate outstanding service skills.
- Memorize scripted presentation for the bread service.
- Knowledge of all menu items including all ingredients in every food item and cooking methods.
- Able to accurately answer all guest questions.
- Responsible for removing dirty ware throughout the meal and replacing with clean ware as needed
- Prepare the table for the delivery of the next course.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean table during the course of the meal, i.e. remove crumbs from the table during the course.
- Provide coffee service to the table as required.
- Thank guests as they depart per scripted requirements.
- Responsible for clearing and resetting of tables and maintenance of floor throughout assigned station.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Six (6) months experience in a fine dining restaurant.
- Must be able to lift, maneuver, and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to carry and serve beverages using a hand held tray.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.