Responsible for soliciting bids for high dollar and/or high volume products and services and selecting the best vendors for the company’s needs. Facilitate the purchase and delivery processes as indicated. Actively pursue and secure vendor rebates and credits as indicated.
- Responsible for the bidding of high dollar and/or high volume products and services.
- Purchase goods, supplies and services necessary for the operation of the property.
- Responsible for completing required paperwork and placing orders.
- Coordinate all deliveries for property.
- Update file in computer for all rebates.
- Actively pursue and secure vendor rebates and credits as indicated.
- Log and file purchase orders.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- One (1) year of experience in purchasing operations required.
- Knowledgeable of internal control systems beneficial.
- Must have strong organizational and clerical/administrative skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to effectively use standard office equipment including but not limited to a computer, facsimile machine, copy machine, calculator, and telephone.
- Experience with Stratton Warren preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.