Receive and serve food and beverage orders from guests. May also be responsible for collecting payment and making change for guest checks.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Receive and process food and beverage orders from guests utilizing a computerized guest check system.
- Retrieves prepared orders from kitchen area and delivers to guests.
- Carry and balance trays and/or push cart of food and beverages through kitchen and dining room (approximately 20 to 30 pounds).
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the dining room.
- Present check to guest. Collects payment and/or deliver to cashier.
- Six (6) months of food and beverage service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of food specialty or cuisine and service standards in specific room strongly preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and carry trays weighing approximately 40 pounds. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Utilize computer system for placing food and beverage orders and processing payments.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.