Responsible for the preparation of reports and analyses utilizing spreadsheets and graphs. Analyze procurement bids, proposals, contracts and financial data including market and consumer indices and trends, historical events and special events. Proficient in the preparation of the monthly diversity and other operations reports. Responsible for Company energy program financial management, reporting and analysis. Serves as a resource to the sourcing and procurement teams in providing accurate analysis related to contract bids and/or performance review and measurement.
- Collaborate with sourcing team and buyers on contracts and prepares related financial analysis of spending and rationalizing pricing with underlying market conditions.
- Coordinate with all levels of management and buyers to gather, analyze, and prepare reports and/or recommendations regarding financial trends and operating forecasts.
- Manages Capital Project Budget tracking in SWS systems, coordinating information between Corp Finance, Property Finance and buyers as needed.
- Manages monthly natural gas nomination process and quarterly electric energy projections.
- Review and submit UEC tax refund applications.
- Manage utility contracts, third party consultants, bid reviews and analysis, coordinating efforts with energy consultants as required. Coordinates bill approval process and serves as property liaison.
- Works on projections related to pending rate cases for electric and eater utilities.
- Performs collection of monthly data, report creation and distribution of Property Diversity Reporting. Works with key stakeholders to identify errors and implement corrections.
- Develops and review analyses of costs, processes, and forecast data. This includes current spend documentation, analysis of proposed bids/RFPs, and expected savings/increases.
- Works with key stakeholders and procurement team for contract performance reviews.
- Provides support related to P-card Administration and Vendor Master Maintenance.
- Ability to create reports using company business intelligence tools.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred or other business related degree required.
- Four (4) to five (5) years of experience in related field.
- Project Management knowledge.
- Strong organizational, research, and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Proficient with various software applications, such as Excel, Word, Lawson, Stratton Warren, Cognos, etc.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.