Observe gaming and non-gaming activity by monitoring electronic surveillance equipment to ensure compliance with applicable laws, procedures, regulations and rules and protect company assets from illegal or questionable activities.
- Observe, document and report any variances to the company, internal controls, money handling activity and state gaming regulations.
- Complete daily audits of department activity, duty logs and cooperate with departments during investigations.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of all table games and gaming functions.
- Respond immediately to any activities that appear unusual or suspicious.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 6 months casino surveillance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CCTV system, all casino games, working knowledge of Microsoft office programs such as excel and Word.
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.