Responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company and departmental standards.
- Ensure the security of guest rooms and their contents.
- Clean assigned number of guest rooms according to company and departmental standards including but not limited to:
- Changing bed linens
- Collecting used bath linens and replenishing with fresh linens
- Dusting hard surfaces
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning bathroom sink, counters, tub and/or shower, toilet, etc.
- Replenish room amenities such as tissues, soaps, etc.
- Stock supply cart with supplies necessary for cleaning guest rooms.
- Update room status and complete requisite departmental paperwork.
- Notify housekeeping office of any repairs needed in guest rooms.
- Handle guest requests quickly and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able to push/pull/maneuver supply cart weighing approximately 200 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Other physical requirements include but are not limited to kneeling, reaching, stooping, bending, scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, and dusting.
- Knowledgeable in the proper use of chemicals used in cleaning guest rooms beneficial.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.