Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is the result of a strategic alliance between Bank of America and First Data Corp. As an industry leader with a powerful commitment to the merchant business, Bank of America Merchant Services delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative payment solutions to merchants of all sizes. We are the number one U.S. payments processor today with over 13.5 billion credit card transactions processed annually, representing approximately 300,000 merchant based relationships. We have industry-leading products, world-class technology solutions, an expansive geographic footprint, and 1,600 full-time associates. We offer outstanding career opportunities and advancement and we promote a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs. Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Bank of America Merchant Services is looking for a Sales Performance Manager. The Sales Performance Manager is responsible for leading the process to measure and manage the “pipeline” or “funnel” of prospective deals for new product sales. The Sales Performance Manager will work with Sales Representatives to appropriately track and manage sales opportunities in a CRM tool, report on these opportunities, facilitate review meetings, and identify action plans. The Sales Performance Manager will work with the Business Unit Leader to measure and report Sales Representative, Vice President, and Senior Vice President sales results for use in commission and incentive compensation analysis.
• Design and develop reporting strategies by proactively understanding the sales strategy and goals.
• Understand the data elements contained in various systems/tools and extract data for reporting purposes.
• Build reports and summarizes complex data for review and analysis.
• Provide insights into complex business issues and recommends solutions based on an advanced understanding of business processes and metrics.
• Fulfill requests for ad hoc report requests as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2+ years related sales performance reporting and analytics
• CRM tool skillset (e.g. Salesforce.com, Siebel, or others)
• Knowledge of payments industry.
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
• Strong problem solving and data analytic skills.
• Ability to work with data to run/interpret analytics and identify trends.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.