This position can be located in Athens, GA. or Watkinsville, GA.
At Bank OZK, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, promote continuous teamwork across the bank, live with integrity to do what is right, and continuously uphold excellence in every aspect of the bank. We call this credo the “OZK Way”, and its tenets are ingrained in our daily lives at Bank OZK and in the manner in which we serve our communities.
Built on a legacy of more than 100 years in banking, this commitment is reflected in the year-after-year recognition of our industry leading financial performance. Uniquely positioned with our own internal Fintech team, we create and offer innovative personal and business banking solutions. By helping to facilitate financial stability for our customers, we positively impact lives, supporting families and our communities. We are socially responsible. We also aspire to foster a productive and enriching work environment for our team members. When our customers and team members thrive, we achieve success for our bank.
Being the best bank for our customers and team members begins with individuals who possess and display the following attributes:
- Innovative individual with strong attention to detail, possessing a knowledgeable skillset, and able to communicate effectively with customers and bank peers
- Highly-motivated individual who has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and positive reputation in the local market and among peers
- Proven self-starter with the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Driven to build and grow successful customer relationships
In this role, you will contribute your unique talents, skills, and experiences to cultivate, maintain, and strengthen relationships within the community and among team members. You will strive to meet or exceed business goals and become better every day, in every way.
- Execute strategic and tactical plans to manage business development productivity and portfolio quality, and to meet financial targets
- Identify, prioritize, and develop strategies for high-value retention, expansion, and acquisition of customer relationships by delivering knowledgeable advice and solutions
- Engage relevant business and bank partners in team-based customer development with expert delivery
- Leverage local market networks and centers of influence to identify, prospect, and pursue business opportunities to hit market goals
- Display a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and professionalism at all times
- Embrace Bank OZK’s core lending tenets of asset quality, profitability, and then growth
- Enthusiastically support and model the bank’s values and mission
- Follow Bank OZK policy, procedures and guidelines to protect customers and bank assets
Ability to operate normal and customary equipment/technology used in a business environment, with or without accommodation
Note: This description is not an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, skills and standards required. Other job responsibilities, skills, and standards may be added. Management reserves the right to add or change the job requirements at any time.