What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?·
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, journalism, marketing, business or other applicable discipline required.
- 10+ years validated marketing or marketing communications experience, including 3+ years working directly with senior executive external ambassadors.
- Very strong technical and thought leadership story-telling skills and the ability to commission a topflight creative team.
- High creative acumen and expertise with presenting information in an accurate yet unique and compelling manner with an executive “voice”.
- Sufficient technical background with the semiconductor and electronics industries to be able to incorporate technical messages from a range of product groups fluently.
- Sufficient market background with electronics, mobile devices, etc., to clearly understand the market dynamics of Arm.
- Able to learn new and sometimes complex material and identify key takeaway points.
- Highly collaborative to brainstorm ideas with many stakeholders yet also highly focused to accept the best input to meet the objectives at hand.
- The ability to lead and advance many projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to the unexpected will be helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, presentation and written communication adaptive to a broad range of audiences.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflects our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
• Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
• Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.