We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm is seeking an intern to join our Development Solutions Group (DSG) within Arm. In this interesting and multifaceted role, you would be working on a wide variety of software tools & systems, interacting with many other groups, teams and partners across the company in a fast-paced environment.
DSG develops and markets integrated software tools to silicon partners and OEM customers. The product portfolio includes Arm DS-5 Development Tools, Fast Models, Cycle Models, Keil MCU tools, Enterprise and HPC Software Development Tools, GNU Tools and the Arm Compiler.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate who wants to be part of something great! As part of the Operations team based in Cambridge, you will learn to work with corporate software systems and processes such as:
- SAP for Purchase & Sales Orders, Contract Creation and Delivery, Product Management as well as Entry and Maintenance of Products
- CRM/Dynamics for Support & Sales Enquiries with a focus on customer experience and ServiceNow for internal customer support
- JIRA/Confluence for Task Management
- Sales & Contract Delivery Systems such as Connect & Developer
- Managed licensed tools such as Arm Development Studio, Keil MDK, High Performance Computing and Fast Models
In addition to the above the right candidate for this role is able to help our existing team with mapping and improving internal and external User Experience journeys. We do this by using data & metrics to identify process improvements and identifying quick wins for user journeys as well as considering long term ideas/projects.
- Currently studying towards a degree in Technology, Business or Marketing related subjects would be desirable, however we will also consider applications from degrees.
- Confidence with Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Able to prioritise activities/ multi-tasking skills
- Driven with a ‘can-do’ attitude with a good sense of ownership to get the job done without upsetting others.
- Strong communication skills
Do you want to gain a detailed understanding of what Arm does, including commercial management, product area exposure and customer interactions? Then this role is for you! We look forward to seeing your application.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps