What Skills, experience, and qualifications do I need:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Investment banking, Strategy, Asset management or Private Equity Investing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related concentration/Master’s degree preferred
- Superior technical/analytical skills for modeling data and processing information
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Well-developed organizational skills, seen as a critical thinker, flexible and ability to multi-task
- Substantial experience with financial modeling and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility, open minded to change, and ability to learn on the fly. Driven for results and high sense of urgency. Has the ability to multi-task and prioritize; a rigorous attention to detail; and a highly collaborative and team-oriented work style.
- CFA preferred
At Arm, we are guided by our core belieft that reflects our rare culture and guide our decisions, definiing how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
•Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
•Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
• Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.