Essential skills and Knowledge:
- Expertise in the field of CV, ML, AI and image/video processing
- Experience in hardware processor design and architecture (GPU, DSP, VPU and CV/ML/AI accelerators)
- In depth understanding of state-of-the-art heterogeneous compute SoC architectures for mobile devices
- Good understanding of how Deep Neural Networks execute on different processor targets, such as CPU, GPU, DSP and NPU hardware
- Good understanding of PPA trade-offs in hardware and system architecture design
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams under ambitious schedules
Desirable Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of Arm architecture
- Understanding of the software stacks and APIs associated with the CV/ML/AI processor hardware
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to resist ordinary and craft extraordinary:
WE NOT I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is essential, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress.
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.