What Skills, experience, and qualifications do I need:
- Experience of contracting, licensing, or sales operations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of contracts and licensing
- The ability to network effectively and build positives relationships across and at every level of the organization.
- The ability to a translate varying sources and data into a commercial decision by taking a pragmatic and analytical approach to a recommended solution.
- You are a great teammate, pro-active, and willing to drive issues through to conclusion.
- You will have strong communication, influencing and people skills, and a dedication to collaborative working
- You will be a self-starter and able to work well independently.
At Arm, we are guided by our core belieft that reflects our rare culture and guide our decisions, definiing how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary.
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
•Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
•Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
•Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
•Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
•Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
•Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
•Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
•Seek and embrace differences.
•Encourage curiosity and challenge.
•Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.