We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Verification Engineer to join the Productivity Engineering Group at Arm's Headquarters in Cambridge.
As part of this team, you will be involved in creating cutting edge verification methodologies with significant levels of automation. You will interact with teams across the globe and help define, develop, and improve processor verification solutions, used by multiple teams, to support the latest innovations in CPU architecture and microarchitecture. You are encouraged to apply if you are looking to make a significant contribution to Arm's Product development and wish to work with a highly skilled and creative team.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
This position requires a strong knowledge of computer architecture and organisation, including common micro-architectural structures and instruction-set architectures.
We are looking for new team members with a consistent track record with constrained-random verification including development of suitably complex verification environments. Be comfortable using SystemVerilog to develop verification components and be familiar with the tools and processes for developing test benches and finishing all aspects of the verification process. You are capable of developing verification flow making the best use of EDA tools as well as using scripting (python) for verification automation.
- Significant experience of implementing functional verification environments for complex IP.
- Experience developing re-usable and scalable code using SystemVerilog.
- Strong scripting skills (Preferably Python) to develop new flows
- Solid understanding of computer architecture fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for complex technical challenges.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team as well as experience working and communicating with remote design centres.
- Experience with instruction driven verification of processors
- Experience with formal verification.
- Experience with Arm Architecture
- Experience with Architecture Specification Language (ASL)
- Mark Down Languages: (Sphynx, Natural Docs, MarkDown, Rst)
- CI methodology (Jenkins)
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps