- A university degree in computer science/software engineering or equivalent life experience and knowledge
- Experience with one or more utility cloud services
- Experience with software build and test pipelines
- Experience of developing API-based infrastructure components
- Experience with container systems
- Experience of deploying applications in a cloud environment
- Excellent software development skills utilizing multiple languages including Python, Shell, Perl, C, and Java, along with excellent problem-solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with test case management and bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of performance testing methodology
- Familiarity with one of the following tools: JMeter, LoadRunner, Locust, and SonarQube
Additionally, you will make the biggest impact in this role if you are:
- Passionate about making a difference
Desired behaviours for this role:
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate and that everyone misses out when we don't
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying don't know
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.