Essential Skills and Experience:
You will need experience of RTL design for complex ASIC products
Your ability to make trade-offs between power, performance will be vital.
Exposure to all stages of design will be crucial: initial concept, specification, implementation and testing, documentation and support
Exposure to producing specifications and documentation describing complex designs
You will have the ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet bold targets without compromising on quality
Understanding of the fundamentals of computer architecture
You will have practical experience of working on microprocessor designs
Technical team leadership experience
Experience of mentoring and coaching
Experience of technical interaction with customers
Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. SystemVerilog and Specman ‘e’
ARM is committed to global talent acquisition, offering an attractive relocation package.
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
• Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
• Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
• Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.