What will I be accountable for?
In this role you will have exposure across all elements of marketing, from planning and logistics, through to implementation and analysing results.
Reporting to the Marketing Programs Specialist, you’ll be directly involved in activities such as:
- Involvement in planning and coordination of wider content strategy for PSA Certified, which includes social media, events, webinars, emails in conjunction with the rest of the marketing organisation.
- Leading ideation sessions for new content ideas and creating a content calendar
- Working with the marketing team to contribute to the promotional strategy for content.
- Responsible for the execution of new and engaging content, alongside the graphic agency.
- Interviewing subject matter experts, making notes and forming draft content
- Responsible for ensuring the content plan is executed on time and budget to aid marketing objectives.
- Creation and maintenance of website content including working with an external agency, identifying and monitoring issues and coordinating updates.
- Proof-reading and copy-editing written content, ensuring content is completed to deadlines.
- Organising internal communications and strategies to share successes and latest news.
You should have a passion for technology, the role of security and would be excited by the challenge of bringing a fresh brand to life.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor degree, preferably in marketing, print journalism, English or publishing.
- General interest in marketing, digital marketing and web technologies.
- Ability to be super organised and have an outstanding attention to detail, motivated by delivering on time and to brief.
- You’d be an excellent writer with great experience, plus feel comfortable checking written content to ensure it’s of excellent quality.
- Willingness to take ownership of a problem and acquire solutions, working with the wider team or independently with minimal direction or supervision.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed during the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you aim to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
- Partner / customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve the best outcome for both.
- Creativity / innovation – Possessing curiosity and a real passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Collaboration / communication – Your ability to build lasting and positive relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Personal impact / influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Team / personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
What does Arm’s recruitment process involve for Early Careers?
Arm hires early careers talent on a rolling basis and we have a limited number of roles available. We therefore urge you to apply as soon as possible to ensure you have the best chance of being considered.