We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative individual to join our AI Ecosystem team as a technical evangelist. You will be part of a highly dynamic team to produce education material related to Arm AI products and solutions, build technical partnerships and foster an awesome developer experience. This is a developer facing role where you will represent the collective voice of the partner/developer community to the internal organization and vice versa.
For this opportunity you will build and maintain Arm’s technical front face to AI partners and developers. Working alongside other technical evangelists, you will be responsible for building cohesive Arm technology stories. You will also be working with a collaborative and dedicated team of engineers to research and experiment with new technologies on current and future Arm hardware.
What will I be accountable for?
- Producing relevant technical collaterals including how-to guides, white papers, best practice documentation, sample code, blogs, etc.
- Be a critical internal customer. You'll be user zero of our new SDKs, and you'll evaluate how developer friendly and complete our offerings are.
- Providing partner support. Conducting technical evaluation of partner solution and proposed software optimization/integration tasks.
- Assisting with delivering workshops, webinars, events and key conferences.
- Identifying key technology trends, and using Arm's products to build demo's, proof of concepts or other content around this technology.
- Liaising with other remote team members.
- Building solid professional relationships and rapport with our ecosystem base.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/mathematics/physics (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Experience in C, C++ or Python or other programming languages.
- Experience with embedded systems is a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal, and external stakeholders, to achieve extraordinary results.
- Self-starter, and can work effectively in a global, distributed team.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps