We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Are you a hardworking verification engineer who loves to work on sophisticated systems, building test environments which find all the bugs before anyone else finds them?
Well then, we have a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated verification engineer to join a fast-growing team and develop our next generation of state of the art GPUs!
As an important member of our development team you will be involved with employing constrained-random coverage driven simulation techniques using SystemVerilog and UVM, both with hands-on project work and leading junior engineers while also be developing and rolling out new methodologies to improve how we do IP verification in collaboration with other experienced engineers across Arm!
- Full ownership of verification from initial investigation to closure
- Reviewing and assessing proposed design changes
- Architecting verification IP and full verification environments
- Mentoring junior team members
- Strong experience with SystemVerilog for verification of complex design IP
- Experience of crafting and implementing functional verification environments for sophisticated IP
- Experience developing re-usable and scalable code, utilizing OOP design principles
- Knowledge for graphics principles, C/C+, experience with scripting (Linux, Python)
- Experience with formal verification, emulation flows and/or experience with Functional Safety aspects of Design / Verification, knowledge of ISO 26262
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization and when combined with working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and the team to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances
- Take risks in support our progress
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it
- Collaborate with the people around you
Be your Forward-thinking Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic
- Seek and accept differences
- Encourage curiosity and challenge
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do forward-thinking work in pursuit of Arm's goals
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Compulsory pension plan
- Insurance Package (travel, life, disability, health)
- Broadband, Internet home connection
- Two weeks paid leave for dads when baby is born
- Holiday, 6 (six) weeks as per Norwegian Holiday Act
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, parental leave, subsidised lunch, fitness gym in building, game room, team and seasonal social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Trondheim office focuses on expertise in graphics hardware, driver software, FPGA and ASIC implementation and performance analysis. Our office used to be a bank, and we now use the vault as a games room! Trondheim is a picturesque city located on the Trondheimsfjord and an excellent place to see the beautiful aurora borealis.
Arm Norway AS
Olav Tryggvassons gt. 39-41