Preferred Background and Experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Current knowledge of mobile technologies and market dynamics
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the mobile industry or related
- Latest working experiences in a mobile OEM or silicon vendor is a plus
Skills & Attribute
- Strong technical background and understanding in mobile and consumer market from semiconductor IP level, key components, to device development
- Ability to analyze industry dynamics with a view to developing forecasts, impacts, and practical strategies for gaining market share
- Exceptional skills in content development for market analysis and presentations; solid Microsoft Office skills
- Active communication with managers, team members, and colleagues/stakeholders in the organization
- Enthusiasm, passion, and proactiveness to schedule own workload and plan tasks effectively with strategic and big-picture thinking
- High motivation to work unsupervised, both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrable experience aligning multiple stakeholders to pursue new strategies and tactical implementation of multi-pronged strategies
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.