You will have extensive experience of developing and leading D&I strategies in a global organization, plus experience of building external collaborative networks and partnerships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, analysis and reporting skills, with the ability to deliver data and insights informed strategic approaches
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Highly organized and proactive
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to successful run several projects at once
- Resilient, problem-solving approach
- A creative problem solver, who can develop innovative approaches and run with them
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our thoughtful culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
The role will suit someone with previous experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This role requires someone with excellent communication, employee engagement and organisational skills.
- Communications - experienced communicator with a good command of the English language and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Partner focus - a commitment to quality service delivery for all partners (internal and external)
- Collaboration and communication – ability to build good working relationships quickly which are based upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information.
- Creativity and innovation - a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Impact and influence – listening to different perspectives, evaluating, persuading and carefully shaping work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises - a can-do attitude, with the flexibility to prioritise tasks and act with a thoughtful sense of urgency. A self-starter, who is organised, motivated and enjoys delivering actions to a high-standard.
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
• Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
• Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
• Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.