What skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in microarchitecture-level performance modeling, CPU or system microarchitecture development, or workload/microarchitecture performance analysis (you don't need specific Arm-architecture expertise)
- An authority with microarchitecture at the level of CPU, system, and SoC
What would give you an edge?
We would like to talk with you, if:
- You have a proven track record in microarchitectural innovation – proposing new ideas, studying them in cycle-accurate simulators, and estimating impact on power & area
- You have passion for continuing to grow your expertise in CPU microarchitecture including both familiarity with and a curiosity about cycle-accurate simulators, functional simulators, workload analysis, bring-up tools, and more
- You love advanced software engineering such as design patterns, profiling, and programming in multiple languages
- You strive to achieve wining solutions and demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and diligence especially with your team and customers
- You build positive relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- You have a drive for continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others
- You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver impactful results
At Arm, we are proud to have core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions. Our beliefs define how we work together, and how we evaluate you. Here is a preview for you:
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
•Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
•Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
•Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
•Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
•Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
•Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
•Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
•Seek and embrace differences.
•Encourage curiosity and challenge.
•Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.