What you’ll need to succeed
Whilst we know there is no such thing as a perfect candidate for this role we are looking for someone with excellent knowledge of C/C++ programming, a good understanding of computer architecture, some experience with UNIX, good problem solving and debugging skills as well as good English communication (both written and verbal).
A Bachelors, Masters or PhD (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering or a related field) with a good academic record is a must have.
In addition, it would be great if you also had knowledge of computer graphics and experience with modelling platforms (e.g. SystemC, gem5) - these requirements are not needed though.
What you need to do next
If this sounds like the kind of role that would make you excited to come into work every day click apply!
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
PASSION FOR PROGRESS
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
- Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
- Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
- Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
- Pursue innovation relentlessly.
WE, NOT I
Collaboration first, egos last.
- Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
- Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
- Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
- Care about the people around you.
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
- Be authentic.
- Seek and embrace differences.
- Encourage curiosity and challenge.
- Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.