What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or another directly related field of study
- Minimum (2) years of experience in investment banking, private equity, VC, corporate development and/ or in an equivalent corporate role
- Corporate finance, modeling, valuation and financial analysis experience
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Interest in understanding new technology/ markets including semiconductors, software, and or IoT markets
- Willingness to work with teams across different geographies
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
•Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
•Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
•Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
•Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
•Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
•Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
•Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
•Seek and embrace differences.
•Encourage curiosity and challenge.
•Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm’s goals.