We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you interested to lead a GPU compiler team working on a cutting edge mobile GPU ?
Your new team
We are looking for a highly motivated compiler engineer to expand our dedicated team supporting the Mali™ mobile IPs. You will be joining a multinational and dynamic compiler group located across both the UK and Sweden.
We support graphics (OpenGL/ES, Vulkan) and Compute (OpenCL) APIs and work on improving the GPU technologies that the mobile market will see in years to come. Our teams in Lund are responsible for Graphics front- and middle-ends, GPU back-ends and performance analysis.
Your new role
Contribute to the compiler development while having line management responsibilities. You will drive the implementation of new features in collaboration with internal and external customers, ensure the compilers get optimal performances out of our Mali GPUs and also have the opportunity to make a difference by influencing the architecture and instruction sets
You will set objectives, track progress and support personal development of your team.
Is this for you?
You have a proven record as a team lead and contributed to compiler development. You have strong people skills, inter-cultural awareness and you embrace diversity
You are open to new technologies, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking
If you have some knowledge about Graphics APIs or GPU architecture and some familiarity with code generation technologies (instruction selection, register allocation, scheduling) that would be great too!
What you need to do next
If this sounds like the kind of work that would make you excited to come into work every day click apply!
To learn more about our amazing office and team click the below video!
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is essential, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Compulsory pension plan
- Insurance Package (travel, life, disability, health)
- Holiday, 6 weeks annual leave extending the normal five weeks given by Swedish Holiday Act
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, parental leave, contribution to physical training, team and seasonal social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Lund office is comprised of hardware and software developers working with future versions of the Arm Graphics Processing and Machine Learning technology. The office is located in the province of Skåne at the most southern tip of Sweden, just a stone's throw across the water from Copenhagen in Denmark via the Öresund Bridge which connects the two countries. The province is well known for its beautiful scenery, high quality of life as well as being home to Lund University and a range of tech companies.