We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you excited to be a part of the test automation team with an exciting mix of state of the art and legacy applications, and want to utilise your experience, creativity and pragmatism to bring the right level of quality and automation to the work we do on all of our applications?
We are building a test automation team. As Senior Test Automation Analyst at Arm, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining test automation frameworks and executing the test automation suites throughout the agile development lifecycle of our Web Application suite.
What will your role look like?
- You will work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and Developers, to fully understand the business requirements such that effective test cases defined.
- You will regularly attend scrum ceremonies, such as sprint planning, and actively participating to ensure your progress is transparent.
- You will be responsible for automating functional tests using Web test automation tools and API testing libraries.
- Assessing and continuously reporting quality of the application to the team building and executing automated tests.
- Create BDD test scenarios and execute the test strategy using pre-defined testing methodologies, ensuring that there is traceability between the testing implementation and the requirements / acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that all application & technology testing is carried out according to testing standards defined in the test strategy.
- Create and execute manual, automation or non-functional test cases and ensure that test status, risks and issues are reported in a timely manner using the agreed reporting standard.
- Create, validate and report defects in accordance with the defect life cycle.
- You will have great people skills with the ability to empathise with the teams need to balance pace over excellence and will be good at achieving positive outcomes from difficult situations.
- Requires a diligent, enthusiastic and confident individual who is committed to continual assessment and improvement.
- You possess good technical capabilities and apply this knowledge to new technologies that you may not be familiar with.
What will you bring to Arm?
- Extensive experience in automating web application tests using Selenium WebDriver and C#/Java Frameworks.
- Extensive experience in building Selenium automated tests using Page Object Model and BDD.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming languages, preferable C# or Java.
- Experience in API automation testing using RestSharp/RestAssured.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in non-functional testing and performance testing tools like JMeter or BlazeMeter.
- Experience in SAP, MS Dynamics CRM applications.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps