JOB REQUIREMENTS What skills, experience, and qualifications will you bring?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- DevOps experience
- Understanding of software development methodologies -e.g. Agile, EDA Tools and Licensing, JIRA and Confluence experience
- Strong set of RedHat skills, preferably RH Certification
TECHNICAL SKILLS - LSF administration with range of platforms, including Linux, Windows, MacOS
- Strong knowledge on Linux OS fundamentals and troubleshooting
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Shell, Python, Perl etc)
- Hands-on experience with automation and devops tools like Ansible, Puppet, Git/Gerrit
- Understanding Linux environment variable
- Understanding of the concepts of licenses management
- Understanding of Web Server configurations such as Apache
- Good understanding and experience in monitoring and alerting tools and technologies
- Demonstrate equal passion and knowledge for Operations and Development
- Strong skillset with Vulnerability Management and security patching our ever-changing environment
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
WE NOT I Passion for progress
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
ABOUT ARM Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the generation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies. Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip containing our intellectual property. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly hardworking people. By enabling a dynamic, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other class.