We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Does technology excite you? Do you enjoy writing? Arm’s Information Developer graduates work with exciting and challenging projects that really impact the technological world. Information Developers are responsible for building the technical content for all Arm products, including user assistance and multimedia. We look for graduates who want hands-on experiences that put theory into practice. People at Arm are extraordinarily diverse who foster a community of dedicated, innovative, and talented professionals – and we want you to join us and bring your fresh ideas, enthusiasm, and curiosity.
What will I do?
You’ll acquire a technical understanding of one or more Arm products and gain real experience of what it is to be an Information Developer. At Arm, we cultivate our people, so we will provide regular one-to-ones, mentorship, and a collaborative environment to build key skills for your future employment and development. Imagine what it would be like to own a small project! The project might be to write content on an Arm product that will live on our website, to build self-help content for our chat bots, or present to senior leaders about improvements on how we do things.
You should have...
We encourage you to submit a cover letter to tell us more about yourself and why you are a fit for this position!
- An active interest in technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creativity, with an open mind to different perspectives.
- Passion for writing in simple language how our products and technologies work.
To be considered for this role, you should be an upcoming college graduate in a related subject. Subjects relevant to Tech Comms include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical & Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any of the sciences.
- English, Philosophy, Linguistics, Law.
Some familiarity with any of the following would be useful, but not essential:
- Computer architecture and microprocessors.
- Software and authoring tools.
Above all we value your enthusiasm, your ability to learn, and your curiosity! At Arm, we are committed to our people and culture, and to the success of our partners through the advancement of new technologies and designs.
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognize the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Austin office employs staff from across all divisions of ARM and is considered the engineering hub for North America. Austin has the nickname of “Silicon Hills” thanks to the high number of tech companies in the area, and is also known as the “Live Music Capital of the World". Events such as South by Southwest, Austin City Limits Music Festival and the F1 Grand Prix are but a few of the many activities that make Austin a top destination for both residents and travelers.
Austin, TX USA
5707 Southwest Pkwy
Bldg 1 Suite 100
Austin, TX. 78735
See on Google maps