Your background and skills will include
- 8+ years of project / account management experience working with distributed teams
- Proven project leadership experience implementing multi-million-dollar enterprise ERP / CRM projects or SaaS implementations
- Prior experience with requirements gathering, scope definition, leading product and strategy workshops, change management and adoption
- Analytical and strategic mindset to understand how to convert customer’s objectives and business goals into actionable use cases and a tangible project plan
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple competing projects at the same time
- Excellent communication (oral/written/presentation) skills; able to communicate and set expectations at various levels within customer’s organization
- Ability to partner with customers and build strong relationships while influencing collaborative decision making
- Prior experience with consultative and solution-based selling
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win
- B.S. or B.A. in a technical field
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing and marketing technologies
- Have consulting experience at a Big 4 consulting firms
- Have experience working with big data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Have some level of understanding or experience in AI and ML concepts
What You Get
Competitive salary and benefits: we seek the best talent for this role as you are the enduring face of our company for our most strategic customers.
Unique access: You will have the opportunity to engage deeply in a complex enterprise business & technology challenge with the full backing of our Product & Engineering organizations. For the entrepreneurially minded, this is a hugely valuable experience.
Innovation: Our business is at the frontier of enterprise technology adoption. You have an opportunity to learn about a whole suite of technology that is changing how the world’s largest institutions run their core businesses.
What We Value
Humility: Know what you do not know, be candid about it, seek help and guidance -- both from customers and colleagues.
Gumption: Some call it “distance traveled”, i.e., how far you have come in your life overcoming obstacles, putting in sustained effort, defying the odds. We love optimistic doers.
High cognitive skills & adaptive learning skills: We value people who can learn actively from the environment and constantly tweak their approach. Success comes from million such tweaks.
Technical breadth and depth: You will not program actively for this role. However, you do have to develop a strong technical understanding of our platform and adjacent products. A bachelor’s degree in technical fields such as Computer Science and Electrical Engineering is a plus, and a strong work experience in a technical role can be a (often better) substitute.
Ability to travel: 25 - 75% required based on your location (ex: close to the customer but far from our HQ and vice versa).
Working at Arm Treasure Data
- You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customers’ needs.
- Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customers’ growth and success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.