We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are looking for a motivated and committed Product Manager with a track record of success to join the Arm Pelion Device Management product team.
You will work closely with global customers, partners and internal groups to identify market opportunities, define positioning, prioritize requirements, and create roadmaps, from conception to launch!
The role is based in Arm office in Raanana with occasional travel to customers and other Arm sites.
Introduction to Arm and Pelion
Arm® is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. Arm IoT services group (ISG) is one of the two business units within Arm with mission to securely manage connected devices.
One of our products is the Pelion IoT Platform, comprising a range of services designed to simplify IoT for data-driven insights. The Pelion Device Management service, allows enterprise customers to remotely onboard, run, update, and secure wide range of IoT devices throughout their lifetimes. This service can be deployed in on-premise and cloud options and is also available for management of edge gateways.
You bring industry knowledge and insight, and work with our ecosystem (customers, partners) and internal teams on the Pelion (Device Management) roadmap. Using your domain knowledge to create innovative, differentiating features to maintain and grow Pelion's competitive market position, delivering a compelling, innovative and dynamic roadmap.
You do this by;
- Building product positioning and messaging in close partnership with product marketing and collaborate with internal teams to ensure their implementation across all customer and sales channels. Work with Technical Product Managers to define customer use cases and scope for the product releases.
- Gathering requirements from customers, research the market and competition and as a key member of the product marketing team craft compelling product solutions.
- Presenting our products and services in webinars, sales training sessions, and internal communication sessions.
- Enthuse engineering teams with your product vision and generate marketing and sales material for your products.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Several years of product management experience combined with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in interaction with (global) customers which allows you to be able to identify customer's needs and turn them into commercial product offering.
- Communicate product plans and set expectations to a variety of audiences. You poses strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Experience or exposure to the IoT, security, embedded and cloud markets and technologies, or major industry verticals using them.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers and building consensus in a fast-paced environment. You adapt to change and are open-minded.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at Arm Ra’anana focus on development of Security IP Hardware and Software, and Software for Mbed Operating System and Mbed Cloud Platform in the fast-growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 20 minutes north to Tel Aviv in the nice Hi-Tech zone of Ra’anana
Arm Technologies Israel Ltd.
24 Zarhin Street
See on Google maps