We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you love creating a world class first impression? Are you brilliant at providing enlightening, accurate and easy to understand information? Are you motivated to help improve IT services? Are you passionate about service desk experience? Do you want to be the integral part of the team managing the service desk experience for Arm employees, if so this new role in IT Service Operations will appeal to you?
You should be comfortable working with an outsourced partner to drive performance and deliver the right outcomes to Arm. You should also be comfortable managing local stakeholder relationships and communications
If you love Service and ensuring the best service outcomes for your company this is the role for you
What will I be accountable for?
- Managing the service delivery of an outsourced partner service desk to performance targets and agreed service levels.
- Develop, implement and evolve KPIs focused on user experience and customer satisfaction
- Defining and owning CSI activities in service desk offerings driving user experience and satisfaction
- Defining and implementing tools and methodology to improve performance and a fit for purpose Service Desk capability for Arm
- Manage a global team of analysts focused on supporting improvement activities
- Being the face of arm with our partners
- Managing day to day escalations
- Driving service Improvements
- Driving End user experience strategy and agenda.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Demonstrable experience in managing 3rd party partners and delivery of services
- Experience of managing a service desk
- Strong communication skills
- You love working with both technical and non-technical people of diverse experience and backgrounds
- You have experience of working effectively within collaborative teams, with a global spread, ideally in a technology-based business environment. You can work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- You are dedicated and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude, and can juggle conflicting and changing priorities whilst meeting deadlines.
- You can research and find information independently, which you freely disseminate
- You are open to being coached and mentored, and willing to spread your knowledge and expertise to others
- Working knowledge of service now
- ITIL v3 Expert
- demonstrably time working in a SIAM environment
- Travel availability required to partner’s main delivery locations.
Essential Skills & Experience
- You are an excellent stakeholder manager with forward-thinking communication skills. You have good attention to detail and accuracy
- You have worked with external partners to delivery IT services
- You have both worked on and managed a service desk
- You have experience on both line and matrix management
If you have any experience in these areas, this would be excellent:
- Working in a multi-sourced service environment
- Prince 2 or Agile project certification
- SIAM Foundation certificate
- 3 plus years working within a service operations role.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical & Life
- Allowances, Transportation & Meal
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Others, SZEP card, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Budapest office is focused on design and verification projects from the Systems & Software and Partner Enablement teams. Often cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Budapest is an UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue, making it one of the most visited cities in Europe.
Arm Hungary Kft.
1082 Budapest, Futó u. 45.
(Corvin Crystal Tower)
See on Google maps