We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Introduction and overview of the role
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and proven ability to drive new business with large accounts in a fast-growing environment by using your business value selling and engaging personality, then we would love for you to consider joining our team.
This Account Executive role presents a unique opportunity for you to progress your career with a global technology leader and also directly impact the way the world connects. You will be handling sales and business development in EMEA for a SaaS offering that enables mobile network operators (MNOs) to accelerate their growth and un-lock potential in the IoT connectivity space.
You will be based in Glasgow, with the flexibility to work from home as and when you need, and will be travelling around 30% of the type, mostly across Europe.
What will I be accountable for?
- Build, manage and close a pipeline of deals with MNOs across EMEA using your strategic business value selling skills. Part of your role will be managing existing accounts and supporting global strategic prospects.
- Engage with and negotiate complex deals with executives. Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
- Build intimate knowledge of M2M/IoT connectivity space and Arm’s Connectivity Management Services to become the subject matter expert.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Delivering a high-quality customer experience through alignment of customer objectives and plan to achieve.
- Represent Arm at market-specific and trade show events, with the goal of growing market awareness of Arm, including participating in speaking engagements where appropriate.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across levels of organizations.
- Experience in presenting and articulating complex business and technical concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Someone who move fast, has an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and is capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Shown delivery of outstanding sales results through your experience in enterprise technology sales and business development where you held customer facing roles. Strongly preferred experience in M2M/IoT.
- Educational background within business and/or technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers in different cultures and time-zones.
- Passionate about technology and love creating long lasting customer and partner relationships.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape outstanding:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and be responsible for your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
Our Arm Glasgow office is home to teams from our Cloud Services division in our IoT Services Group (ISG). Glasgow enthralls with theatres, galleries and museums, bustling nightlife and shopping rated the UK’s best outside of London. You’ll find Skypark in Finnieston, Glasgow’s new business quarter. Set in the middle of the city centre and West End, Finnieston is a well-established, vibrant neighbourhood, home to some of the city’s finest bars and restaurants. It’s also home to Scotland’s premier conference venue, the SECC, and the city’s latest concert arena, The Hydro. The Riverside Museum isn’t far off, and the Science Centre and IMAX cinema are a short walk away, over one of the many bridges that cross the Clyde.
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
4A, Skypark 5
45 Finnieston St
Glasgow G3 8JU, UK
See on Google maps