We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
People Services Manager - India
Our people are a key enabler of our business strategy; we need to attract, develop and retain highly talented people to ensure that we remain at the leading edge of the technology industry. We aim to be the best company to work for in our sector, with sustainably high engagement and outstanding results. We are focused on conserving the best aspects of our unique culture and on perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm an exhilarating experience. We are currently looking for an experienced People Services Manager for India with 7-10 years of experience.
This role will report into the Senior People Services Manager - APAC.
What will you be accountable for?
- Lead and develop the People Services team in India including identifying and supporting the training and development needs of team members
- Providing a professional HR advisory service to the country to support the business in achieving its operational and long-term objectives
- Delivering a professional People Services team in the region ensuring deliverables are met in line with best practice, agreed SLAs and with excellent customer service
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements, connecting regularly across the Global People Services team to collaborate and share best practice
- Ensuring our HR systems are up to date and fully validated ensuring a high focus on data quality
- Providing the team with hands-on support when required
- Defining and executing local policies & practices, maintaining compliance with the legislative updates, business continuity planning and audit.
- Delivering the People agenda and building key stakeholders across the region
- Acting as an advisor & coach to local management on range of employee issues
- Responsible for management of Employee benefits such as; insurance, retirement and wellness activities
- Liaising with the Global mobility team for requirements as necessary
- Delivering on Employee Relations, such as, performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and wellbeing support as required in the region
- Regularly seek feedback from stakeholders on the performance and experience of their interactions with the team
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition to offer local recruitment support where required
- Working across the Global People team to implement change initiatives which will bring consistency, efficiencies and enable the best experience to our customers.
What will you be accountable for?
- You will be an experienced HR professional with extensive generalist HR experience including; employee relations, HR and benefits administration and management, change management and engagement
- Educated to degree level, ideally in HR Management or a similar business topic, or equivalent experience
- We strive to create a collaborative, results driven approach and therefore, having an excellent customer focus will be important.
- You will be passionate about continuous improvement, employee engagement and maintaining Arm’s unique culture.
- Proven experience in employee relations, performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and wellbeing
- Previous experience of leading and developing a strong HR Shared Service team as well as excellent coaching & communication skills will be key to this role.
- It will be necessary to be able to demonstrate experience of executing projects/activities driving operational effectiveness and experience of designing & implementing new operational processes.
- You will be highly motivated, collaborative and outcome driven
- You will deliver the role with a common sense, pragmatic and practical approach and have the ability to make good decisions and drive to follow through on commitments
- Able to have a point of view and share your opinion in a skilful and authentic way with others
- With a high degree of business insight, you are confident with management information, reporting and metrics.
- International experience, preferably involving different cultures and time zones would be beneficial
- Due to the highly collaborative environment in Arm travel to various locations within the region and at times, internationally will be required.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary: We Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Bangalore office employs staff from the Architecture & Technology, CPU, Physical Design, Systems & Software and Administrative Support teams. Located at a height of over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, Bangalore is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year which makes it suitable for a variety of outdoor sports in the numerous parks and gardens that dot the city.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
Bagmane World Technology Center - SEZ
Citrine Block, 5th and 6th Floor
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 048.
See on Google maps