We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm is growing an Insights Centre of Excellence, with a vision of placing data & insight at the heart of the next stage in Arm’s growth journey, and a mission to align and promote Arm’s global analytical capabilities.
This role will utilize your experience of engineering data in SAP HANA, helping businesses answer their most complex questions with analytics and reporting. The successful candidate will join our Data Capability and will be responsible for the data models across a set of data domains in our SAP HANA platform, working across all stages of the development cycle from requirements to architecture, delivery to support. Key to success will be a close and collaborative working relationship with your key partners including the Data Owners for your domains, Analysts, Data Scientists and Product Owners. Our insight supports the business leadership make critical strategic decisions, and therefore a close focus on quality, security and consistency of the data model will be fundamental!
- Building relationships and collaborating with analysts & data owners to design logical and physical models for critical metrics and supporting data.
- Implementing physical models within SAP HANA, utilising SAP HANA Studio and where possible optimising existing data structures.
- Partnering with the broader Insights CoE and product teams to design and implement ETL.
- Assuring the quality of insights by testing and validating metrics and data with business partners and data owners
- Supporting the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) process for transport through environments
- Developing detailed user documentation for implemented metric & data
- Data Modelling: Design of data models (conceptual, logical, physical), ideally for business metrics and analytics.
- SAP HANA Data Engineering: Developing on SAP HANA using HANA Studio, optimising models for query performance, developing ETL scripts using SAP BODS and/or SAP HANA Flowgraphs.
- Testing & Verification: Testing across the development lifecycle, inc unit, system, integration and user acceptance.
- SAP ERP: Experience of working with SAP ECC6 and/or S4/HANA
- Platform Engineering: Data and analytics platform strategy, architecture and development.
- Data & Reporting Governance: measuring data & report quality, identifying standardisation, quality & non-conformance issues, working with partners to identify resolutions.
- Business Metrics Design: Crafting business metrics, validating & documenting designs, working with data engineers to build data models.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps