We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you want to help Arm and it’s customers build outstanding products using groundbreaking techniques?
Role of Data Centric Engineering is to enable Arm Engineering fully able to make high quality technical decisions in all aspects of engineering and exploit data science to optimise many engineering workflows, exploiting engineering data sources.
As a member of Productivity Engineering’s senior leadership team, you will deliver data science capability, operational dashboards and an engineering analytics platform to the engineering community within Arm.
In this role you will set the strategy, build and lead a global team of data scientists, data engineers, data analysts and developer operations engineers who will, research, design, code, integrate and test the software components that form a critical part of our data environment, including but not limited to:
- Data Science and Machine Learning algorithms to automate and optimize the engineering workflows
- Telemetry enabling platform intelligence
- Data delivery streams that feed into our engineering analytics platforms.
Productivity Engineering (PE) provides the high-performance compute environment that fuels product and solution development for Arm's engineering community. Whether it’s high-performance compute on our infrastructure and in the cloud, Electronic Design Automation (EDA), or bespoke software tools and workflows, the services and products we deliver are used by every engineer in Arm.
The PE leadership team are key contributors to our engineering transformation program—a multiyear, global initiative to change the way we serve our customers: the hardware and software engineers at Arm.
The incorporation of a mature and quality data-centric engineering capability is critical to the success of this transformation, and you will drive and deliver our organizational change. To achieve this you will build effective relationships with key partners from across the business.
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Exceptional leaderships skills at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in senior level partner management
- Passionate about building and leading high-functioning global teams.
- Growth mindset
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Budget planning and management
- Vendor management experience
- Relevant experience in a lead role of a large, multi-level, and global team.
- Working in a complex, dynamic, multi-geography, engineering services environment.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to others.
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our Core Beliefs that reflect our culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape the extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps