We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Join a modern, forward looking risk team to provide our technical fast paced organisation with risk framework that’s suitable and flexible for our evolving needs. Providing excellent insight and support across the organisation.
Risk Management is part of our independent audit and risk team, providing the organisation with an appropriate risk framework and delivering independent audits
What will I be accountable for?
- You will be designing and implementing an enterprise wide risk management process, in conjunction with key stakeholder and sponsored by the Risk Review Committee (RRC)
- You will work with key stakeholders collaboratively to articulate risks, risk appetite and risk mitigations
- You will prepare and presents (as needed) the required risk reporting and support to the RRC, EC and SBG
- You will be supporting the review of corporate, business and others risks through engagement with Exec Committee, Risk Review Committee and relevant stakeholders
- You will facilitate risk discussions and providing risk training appropriate to needs of the business
- You will provide expertise and facilitation to enable risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience.
- You will build risk awareness amongst business by providing support and training within the company
- You will monitor the insurance coverage for the business
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Experienced Risk Management professional
- Passion for understand the business and tailoring risk management process to suit business needs
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative approach
- Highly organised with eye for detail
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Understands how to utilises measures and dashboard to monitor risk
- Commercially aware and keen to understand how the business works
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps