We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The ARM UK portfolio of properties has gone through some large changes and with a move soon to brand new accomodation in Belfast.
The Belfast office has close to 90 employees working in an exciting and unique environment.
ARM is looking to recruit for a new Belfast Office Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will be part of the Corporate Operations group reporting to the UK Facilities Management team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the office and its associated services are run in an effective and professional way befitting a world leading organisation serving both ARM’s staff and its visitors.
• Co-ordination of day-to-day Soft and Hard Facilities Services
• Regular liaison with other UK office managers to provide mutual support including UK wide projects
• Oversee Main Reception operation
• Supporting ongoing merger & acquisition (M&A) activities with project support, and potential travel to new locations to support the UK team
• Manage contracts and performance levels for cleaning and catering (specific to office)
• Organisational support for corporate events in Belfast
• First line support in capacity and office space/desk planning
• Incoming and outgoing post and shipments
• Ensure effective management of meeting rooms
• Delivery of onboarding and inductions of new employees
• Ensuring new visitors and collaborators to the office have a positive experience
• Management of space allocation and relocation / desk moves
• Management of stocks of stationery and kitchen supplies.
• Asisting with small and minor works, supporting the project team for any building projects and co-ordinating meetings chaired by other FM team members and PM’s
We are looking for someone to really own this role and develop a team ARM ethos throughout the campus.
Previous office management experience
Experience dealing with catering, maintenance, cleaning suppliers.
Knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and associated performance monitoring techniques.
Experience in dealing with space management and office relocation
Experience of co-ordinating, and/or working within a small team of administrative staff.
Knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
An excellent appreciation of customer services
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The ARM Belfast office is comprised of software developers working in our Systems and Software group developing the provisioning and commissioning capability for our next generation embedded SIM technology. The ARM Belfast office is located in the heart of Belfast city centre a short walk from local shops and restaurants.
Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Suite 212, Arthur House
41 Arthur Street