SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
Leading technical teams from the front: Building skills, culture, capabilities and processes of outstanding teams.
Crafting data models: Design of conceptual, logical and physical data models, ideally for business metrics and analytics.
Data engineering: Experience of developing on SAP HANA using HANA Studio, optimising models for query performance, crafting and developing ETL scripts using SAP BODS and/or SAP HANA Flowgraphs.
Steering data & reporting governance: measuring data & report quality, identifying standardisation, quality & non-conformance issues, working with partners to identify resolutions, monitoring
Designing business metrics: Crafting business metrics, validating & documenting designs, working with data engineers to build data models
WHAT ARE THE DESIRED BEHAVIOURS FOR THIS ROLE?
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
WE NOT I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
PASSION FOR PROGRESS
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly