We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking Procure-To-Receipt (P2R) Team Lead who will work with the Finance, Accounts Payable (AP), Procurement, and overall P2P teams to successfully deliver meaningful work tasks. You will have experience of operating in the P2P/P2R space including SAP/Ariba technologies and workflows, along with team leading experience.
Arm’s growing scale and complexity of operations requires a global, digital and standard methodology S2P (Sourcing to Payment) operation to meet the needs of our changing business. This is a great opportunity to join Arm and support the transformation of the end to end ways of working within the Source-to-Pay (S2P)/Procure-To-Pay (P2P) areas which are supported by the rollout of SAP/Ariba to the UK and US!
What will I be responsible for?
- You will lead the transactional purchasing and support, to ensure a world-class procurement service, implementation and maintenance of the Procure-To-Receipt (P2R) process
- A keen ‘problem solver’ who loves to be part of a team, who is passionate about customer facing and service skills. A core part of the role will be operational specialist role within the Procurement organisation.
- Leading a team of five hardworking global employee’s across Arm various timezone
The main tasks are as following:
- Lead the Global Purchase to Receipt team, complete weekly reporting on status of team
- Ensure clear management of the P2R team queues and teams compliance to SLA’s
- Encourage the team in day to day activities
- Lead and monitor PR, PO (Purchase Order) and GR (Goods Receipt) flows in the systems, proactively resolving issues in line with identified SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Build positive relationships with the AP team, ensure collaboration and work together as one team. You will need to be curious, a superb communicator and have the desire to collaborate at a “partnership” level
- Support the change of the behaviours within the organisations, to ensure compliance to the policy, including No PO – No Buy and contracts compliance is realised.
- Be pro-active in all type P2P related support activities, enabling Arm people and organisations to work more efficiently and focus on their core business.
Other Tasks and development opportunities:
- Maintain high level understanding and knowledge of procurement processes, from Category Management and Sourcing to Supply chain/ordering channels per Category, ensuring effective execution and improvement
- Develop advanced, detailed knowledge of technologies, SAP/Ariba, Excel and Power Point
- Manage internal controls and authorisations as the need arises
- Seek continuous improvements of daily operations and critical issues
- Participate in S2P/P2P projects and related initiatives, contributing to process and tools improvement
- Develop and manage product and services catalogues
- Mentor and support end-users in SAP/Ariba
- Develop and maintain skills in/provide support with SAP reporting
- Report on agreed Scorecard/SLA/critical metric
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps