We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm is a leading global technology company. The business is experiencing rapid growth as it executes an investment strategy to shape the connected world. Arm generated revenues of $1.8bn in the year to March 2018 and has around 7,500 staff operating across the globe.
Arm’s growing scale and complexity of operations requires a global, digital and best practice S2P (Sourcing to Payment) operation to meet the needs of our changing business.
This is a great opportunity to join Arm and support the transformation of the end to end ways of working within the Source-to-Pay (S2P)/Procure-To-Pay (P2P) areas which are supported by the rollout of SAP/Ariba to the UK and US. The Procure-To-Receipt (P2R) Team Lead will work with the Finance, Accounts Payable (AP), Procurement, and overall P2P teams to successfully deliver the relevant work tasks. The role holder will need to come with the experiences of operating in the P2P/P2R space including SAP/Ariba technologies and workflows, along with team leading experience.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The role holder is responsible for leading the transactional purchasing and support, to ensure a world-class procurement service, implementation and maintenance of the Procure-To-Receipt (P2R) process, to ARM people and organizations. She/he is a ‘problem solver’ who loves to be part of a team and have strong customer facing and service skills and experience. A core part of the role will be operational specialist role within the Procurement organisation.
Leading a team of five global employee’s across Arm various timezones
The main tasks are as following:
- Team Leading the Global Purchase to Recceipt team
- Completing weekly reporting on status of team
- Ensuring clear management of the P2R team queues
- Ensuring teams compliance to SLA’s
- Support the team in day to day activities
- Manage and monitor PR, PO (Purchase Order) and GR (Goods Receipt) flows in the systems, proactively resolving issues in line with identified SLAs (Service Level Agreements). Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results.
- Provide support to the AP team with the issues resolutions. Ensure collaboration and working as one team. Relationships on the “partnership” level
- Support the change of the behaviours within the organisations, to ensure compliance to the policy, inlcuding No PO – No Buy and contracts compliance is realised.
- Take ownership for all type P2P related support activities, enabling ARM people and organistiaons to work more efficiently and focus on their core business.
Other Tasks and development opportunities:
- Maintain high level understanding and knowledge of procurement processes, from Category Management and Sourcing to Supply chain/ordering channels per Category, ensuring effective execution
- Develop and maintain advanced, specialist knowledge of procurement technologies, SAP/Ariba
- Develop and maintain advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Manage inernal controls and authorizations as required
- Drive continuous improvements of daily operations and escalations
- Participate in S2P/P2P projects and related initiatives, contributing to process and tools improvement
- Develop and manage product and services catalogues
- Train and support end-users in SAP/Ariba
- Develop and maintain skills in/provide support with SAP reporting
- Report on agreed Scorecard/SLA/KPI
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps