Your tasks will typically include:
- ETL Code Development: Data source exploration, extract, transform and load business data from various internal and external sources.
- Analysis of complex engineering data sets, to answer interesting data challenges and extract actionable information.
- Build and deploy ETL workflows for continuous data delivery to the dashboards making sure it is robust and scalable
- Follow software engineering practices: code reviews, unit and regression testing, data integrity checks.
- Enhance data collection and data processing methodologies.
- Collaborate with the Data Science teams to use various statistical and Machine Learning models to build predictive analytical products.
Qualification and Professional Skills:
- A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Maths or another quantitive fields. Other degree types will be considered with relevant experience.
- Experience with relational SQL, NoSQL and OLAP databases, including MSSQL, Postgres, and MongoDB.
- Extensive experience with data pipelines, workflow management tools and micro-services architecture.
- Extensive experience in data engineering using C++, Python, Go, Scala or equivalents.
- Proficient in Statistics, numerical algorithms and data structure.
- Sound understanding of software development process and practices such as coding standards, code reviews and version control systems.
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, D3.js, etc.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.