We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm’s Commercial Fulfilment Team provides a range of business services; principally revolving around the execution of contracts and delivery of IP with 3rd parties – such as customers, suppliers, contractors and other partners. As well as providing direct customer support.
Arm has an opening for a permanent full-time position as a Senior Coordinator within the Commercial Fulfilment Team to assist and provide everyday operational support. This position reports to the Commercial Fulfilment Manager within the Revenue Operations organization.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of contract execution and product delivery, providing first class customer service through attention to detail. You will work closely with Commercial teams and other key partners, gaining knowledge of Arm’s Commercial flow and processes. This will be a dynamic role which will favor someone who is organized but also flexible.
What will I be accountable for?
- Contract execution from contract signature to delivery of Arm’s products where required.
- Work closely with Legal, Licensing, Engineering, IT & Sales team to ensure contract execution in accordance with deadlines.
- Data entry of certain aspects of the contracts into SAP and various process-support databases.
- Facilitate delivery of Arm’s products through our bespoke web-based delivery system.
- Communication and maintenance of the status and progress of contracts through the operational process.
- Assist with customer support as and when required.
- Perform testing of our systems and processes specific to CFT role.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- You have clear problem-solving skills, which are required to interact effectively with key stakeholders.
- You can demonstrate strong verbal proficiencies, such that customers feel well supported on routine matters.
- You can work logically and methodically, with a willingness to be flexible.
- Reliable and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- An attention to detail is required.
- Software Skills: SAP, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and willing to learn how to use new administration systems and software.
Desired behaviours for this role
- You will have working knowledge and understanding of systems used by the Commercial Fulfilment Team.
- Takes responsibility for their own workload with ability to prioritise appropriately.
- Quick to learn how the Commercial Fulfilment Team role contributes to the work of our key partners.
- You will make valuable contributions through the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the task or service.
- You will be solving problems in a range of straightforward situations with minimal support and mentorship.
- You love to work in a multicultural environment.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps