We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you have a passion for business development in multinational telecommunications leaders ?
As 5G continues to evolve, Arm-powered solutions are helping more companies take advantage of its potential—from the compute infrastructure through the network and to the device.
You will manage Arm’s relationships with the leading OEMs within the region, co-ordinating all Arm activities and interactions with them. Working with Arm’s wider organisation, you will play an influential role developing strategies to solve technical and business challenges, creating new business opportunities.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Define and drive the sales and business strategy and the go to market plans
- Build account plans with agreed objectives and strategies to penetrate these companies, conveying Arm’s value proposition to get Arm solutions embraced and drive specific design wins.
- Increase the awareness/value of Arm technology by developing trust between Arm and the customer at the technical, business and executive levels.
- Understanding customer requirements, product plans and roadmaps and communicating those within Arm.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Passion to inspire change and open new opportunities to Arm and its partners.
- Organised, focused and forward thinking, have the ability to bring new ideas into the business, and have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communicator, able to work well in a multi-geography, cross functional organisation.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to implement longer term winning strategies whilst positively impacting the short-term business opportunities.
- Working knowledge of Arm cores, tools, boards, application’s software, and systems would be beneficial
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and lead your own progress.
Be your forward-thinking self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Compulsory pension plan
- Insurance Package (travel, life, disability, health)
- Holiday, 6 weeks annual leave extending the normal five weeks given by Swedish Holiday Act
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, parental leave, contribution to physical training, team and seasonal social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Lund office is comprised of hardware and software developers working with Media Processing and with Machine Learning technology. The Media Processing team develops tomorrow's embedded Mali™ Video and Graphics technology and products while the Machine Learning Group develops key technologies for the future of computing.
The office is located in the vibrant Öresund region in the south of Sweden offering plenty of nature, city life, or natural experiences, alongside with Lund University and a range of tech companies.