We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The People Team:
Our people are a key enabler of our business strategy; we need to attract, develop and retain highly talented people to ensure that we remain at the leading edge of the technology industry. We seek to be the best company to work for in our sector, with sustainably high engagement and outstanding results. We are focused on conserving the best aspects of our open culture and on perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm an exhilarating experience.
What is the role?
The Global Mobility Specialist/Manager will report to Director, People Services, Global Projects and will play an important role in defining and implementing the Global Mobility Strategy across Arm. The role will enable the strategic and operational delivery of Global Mobility including; our policies and processes, management of key vendor relationships, handling the Global Mobility budget and acting as a consultant to the business.
What would I be accountable for?
- Build, create and implement the Global Mobility Strategy across Arm at a global level prioritising customer service, operational excellence and standardised approach
- Lead all aspects of mobility and immigration caseload ensuring timely and high quality execution with accountability for executing Assignments, Transfers and UK immigration.
- Primary global contact for consultancy on immigration & mobility affairs across all jurisdictions
- Enable efficiency in Global Mobility processes to ensure a forward-thinking customer experience
- Handle vendor and drive budget and critical metrics ensuring insights are given to the Executive Committee, People Leadership Team and Business Units for effective decision making
- Builds and executes continuous improvement of global immigration/mobility process, policies & SLAs
- Lead decision maker on Global Mobility matters with mandate to advance as needed
- Partners with People Team and Tax communicating inbound/outbound cases and any local implications
- Partners with local People Coordinators to facilitate necessary paperwork and administrative requirements
- Responsible for maintaining all required paperwork and data within Arm systems (SAP, AssignmentPro, Sharepoint)
- Responsible for Home Office Audits and is main point of contact on Immigration
What skills, experience and qualifications would I need?
- Prior experience of vendor management
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills across international borders
- Proficient decision maker with the ability to work with ambiguity
- Solid understanding of cultural differences
- Global Mobility and Immigration experience would be beneficial
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Excellent prioritisation and planning skills, ability to lead multiple deliverables
- Proactivity, self-starter and learning agile
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent partnership and collaboration and information sharing
- You will be motivated by excellent customer focus and delivering results.
- Flexible pragmatic mind-set
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps