We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Could you lead a global team of dedicated engineers to ensure our senior IT leaders are delighted every single day with the IT we provide them?
As the Execution Support Manager within Arm you will develop a team focusing on end user experience of IT across our senior leadership team. You will have the accountability for supporting our exec team within Arm across Windows, Mac and Linux, striving to continually excel in everything the team delivers.
You will act as the champion for the strategic direction of enhanced support and its consistent delivery across the group. This will include defining and managing the budget as well as working closely with our strategic partners to deliver and develop the support offering.
Initially managing a team of 3 direct reports across the globe you will work with the head of End User Computing to provide a 24 by 7 enhanced support to our top decision makes where ever they are in the world.
What will I be accountable for?
- The definition of the enhanced support offering within Arm and the delivery of that vision.
- You will represent the human face of technology to the key decisions makers within Arm.
- Ensuring appropriate support is provided to senior leadership meetings, conferences and events both on and offsite.
- Designing and maintaining a reciprocal relationship across our key platform owners and 3rd party suppliers to deliver excellence in support.
- You will be the face of IT for all the Technology interacted with by the most influential people in arm from phones to laptops, meeting rooms to conferences and all the services that run on them
- Accountable for the support of technology however and wherever it is used by the people you support
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Experience of team leading and mentoring in a geographically diverse organisation
- Proven track record in dedicated support of key decision makers
- Track record of thinking on your feet and dedication to ensure success
- A passion to personalise and own the outcomes and success of you and your team.
- Experience of consistent and concise communication across all levels of business and technology.
- Ability to support all forms of technology from laptops to audio video and everything in between.
- At least 4 years front line experience of front line hands online support in a technology or similar enterprise.
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm’s North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US’s fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95134-1358
See on Google maps