We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Arm within the Central Operations group of Arm’s IPG organisation!
In this role, you will be accountable for defining and improving our governance framework so that our leadership team has strong oversight of our business, captured within our Group Management system. You will lead and be involved in initiatives that streamline our business processes, collaborating across IPG and Arm’s functions. This is an exciting opportunity that enables you to work across the business, enable change, and deepen your understanding of business operations.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will define, maintain and improve IPG’s governance framework so that our senior leaders have clear oversight of all parts of our business, from strategy to product delivery to customer success.
- You will work with process owners across IPG and Functions to ensure we maintain the right oversight and controls for our key business processes
- You will represent our governance framework in our Management System website in a clear, simple and comprehensive structure. This will include integrating seamlessly it into Arm’s Intranet and broader Management System. And planning, scheduling and communicating version updates to the management system.
- You will undertake reviews with our assurance and audit functions and the Arm Management System team to identify and address gaps in IPG governance
- You will lead and develop a small team of governance specialists and analysts and Sharepoint developers
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
Essential Skills & Experience
- You will have a strong understanding of the core operations of a business
- You will know how to implement governance frameworks that meet the key principles of ISO9001
- You enjoy working with and influencing senior leaders and their teams across all business functions
- You can translate complexity into clear, coherent, joined up systems and processes
- You have a passion and determination to make it easy for everyone to carry out their tasks in the business
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A background in program/project management methodologies and/or change management and/or quality
- Excellent organisational skills, to bring together virtual teams and focus and deliver on the most important governance priorities across IPG
- Team leadership and management experience
This role will require some international travel
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and lead your own progress.
Be your forward-thinking self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps