- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
Other graduates with relevant experience will also be considered.
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development - Mandatory
- Master level C and basic assembly (Focus on ARM Cortex-A/M processors)
- Experience with understanding of the embedded systems and strong debugging capabilities.
- Hands-on at SW and HW Integrations for SoC and HW-FW
- Using Linux as a development environment (GNU Make, Bash, GCC)
- Experience with ARM Processors.
- Hands-on and leading platform bring-ups.
- RTOS internals and OS porting (e.g. MbedOS, FreeRTOS, RTX.)
- Familiarity with cryptography, data security, network security.
- Python development experience.
- Creative, dynamic thinker, open-minded and strong analytical skills
- Fast learner, curious and eager for new technologies
- Teammate with ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent social and communication skills - excellent written and spoken English.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
Information is crucial, share it.
Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
Be quirky not egocentric.
Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
Make trust our default position.
Hold strong opinions lightly.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.